You might like to see a breakdown of the main amounts raised - here it is:
- 12th Man badges £6,800
- Priory Pub fund raising £6,600
- Sponsored Walk (October 2009) £4,100
- Individual donations £2,100
- "I was there - Wembley '86" badges £2,100
- Wristbands £1,925
- 12th Man Raffle (team photo) £1,820
- 6 a side tournaments £1,400
- Flag Bearer Scheme £1,350
- Chris Wilder masks £1,000
- Jeremy Charles/Les Phillips 1986 photo £820
- Scott Humphries (cycle ride) £633
- Miscellaneous £2,417
Congratulations and thanks to everyone involved. Under Miscellaneous, thanks also go to Andy Hill (London Marathon), Michael North (programme sales), Raging Fever FC (in memory of Dominic Hill), White Hart Bicester, Masons Arms Headington, (12th Man beer), Abbey Press (Open Day posters), Gladiator Club, Cult Zeros, and Ray Whittaker amongst others.
Arguably the biggest 12th Man signing to date was secured over the summer: we are delighted to have helped the club sign Jake Wright on a three-year deal.
So what’s next for the 12th Man? We are finalising some exciting new fund-raising initiatives and merchandise for this season. Meanwhile you can still get involved by being a flag bearer at any home game. For £50 you will get a stadium tour, meet and have photos with Chris Wilder and the team, and lead the players out with the 12th Man flag. If you would like to be a flag bearer email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to keep you up to date with all the latest 12th Man activities on this site.
To donate visit http://www.oxvox.org.uk/news.aspx?id=52